- Fold 1 sheet of red heavy paper in half lenghtwise. Use scissors to cut 2 half-heart shapes from folded edge.
- Cut 1 very small slit across folded edge toward top of heart and 1 very small slit toward bottom.
- Unfold heart and write a message or name across the middle. Slide a lollipop through the slits.
Kids Can Help Too:
Once the hearts are cut out, kids can write classmates' names or a sweet message. They can also pick a lollipop flavor for each classmate.
Cupids Arrow Chocolates
- Glue red frilled toothpicks onto backs of foil-wrapped chocolate hearts to form arrows.
Break off the pointed ends of toothpicks before gluing.
- Start with an 8x8 inch square piece of red or pink heavy paper.
- Fold 3 of the corners toward the center, overlapping slightly. Tape the corners together.
- Turn envelope over to decorate the front.
- To seal the envelope, fold the last corner toward the center and seal with a sticker.