Nothing is easier or more delicious than when salsa meets tender chicken.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 cups prepared salsa verde
- ¼ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Place chicken in the bowl of the slow cooker. Pour salsa and broth over chicken and cook on low for 7 hours, or until chicken shreds easily and has an internal temperature of 165°F.
Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro and lime.
- S2 2017
- Calories 187kcal 9%
- Fat 5.0g 7%
- Saturated fat 0.9g 5%
- Sugars 4.2g 5%
- Sodium 851mg 0 %
- 5.5g carbohydrate
- 2.3g fiber
- 26.4g protein
- 92mg cholesterol