Sweet and tangy teriyaki sauce is the perfect match for savory salmon in this fast weeknight dinner with a side of spring fresh asparagus.
- 2 cups minute brown rice
- 1 (12 oz) pkg salmon fillets
- 1 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 (12 oz) pkg asparagus
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Prepare rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, cut salmon into 4 equal pieces. Place salmon in a bowl and cover with teriyaki sauce.
- Trim asparagus to remove woody ends and chop into 1-inch pieces. Toss with olive oil. Season with salt (in moderation) and pepper.
- Place marinated salmon skin side down and asparagus onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until salmon is cooked through and asparagus is tender, 12 min.
- Divide rice among 4 bowls and top with asparagus and salmon. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Fifteen Minutes
- Guiding Stars
- April 2017
- 15 Minutes
- January 2019