As easy to pack up for a lunch or picnic as it is to make, this tuna salad with creamy white beans and sweet roasted peppers will become your new go-to meal.
- 1 (15 oz) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 (5 oz) canned tuna in olive oil
- 1 cup jarred fire-roasted red peppers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 (5 oz) pkg spring mix lettuce
- Set beans, red onion, and tuna (with oil from can) in a large bowl. Slice the peppers into thin strips and add to the bowl with olive oil and juice from the lemon. Use a fork to toss gently, breaking up the tuna until mixture is fully combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture over lettuce just before serving.
- May 2022
- Guiding Stars
- May 2017
- $10 Meal
- 10 Minutes