As easy to pack up for a lunch or picnic as it is to make, this tuna salad with creamy white beans and sweet roasted peppers will become your new go-to meal.
- 1 (15 oz) can cannellini beans, draine and rinsed
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 (5 oz) canned tuna in olive oil
- 1 cup jarred fire roasted red peppers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 (5 oz) pkg spring mix lettuce
- Set beans, red onion, and tuna (with excess oil) in a large bowl. Slice the peppers into thin strips and add to the bowl with olive oil and juice from the lemon. Use a fork to toss gently, breaking up the tuna until mixture is fully combined. Season with salt (in moderation) and pepper.
- Spoon mixture over lettuce just before serving.
- S4 2017
- Calories 278kcal 14%
- Fat 10.1g 15%
- Saturated fat 1.5g 7%
- Carbs 29.4g 10%
- Sodium 247mg 10%
- 3.8g sugar
- 6.6g fiber
- 18.2g protein
- 11mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?