In 10 minutes, tortilla wraps, turkey breast, hummus, Cheddar cheese, carrots, and alfalfa sprouts are transformed into a lunch for kids—or adults!
- 4 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortilla wraps
- ½ cup hummus
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 (4 oz) pkg alfalfa sprouts
- 8 slices low- sodium turkey breast
- Warm wraps in the microwave according to package directions.
- Arrange tortillas on a flat surface and spread each with 2 tbsp of hummus. Set a slice of cheese on each tortilla. Divide carrots, sprouts, and turkey slices evenly among the tortillas, arranging ingredients in the center of the wrap. Roll tightly, slice in half, and serve.
- kid friendly
- Back to school
- May 2017
- 10 Minutes