Mozzarella, pesto sauce, basil, olives, and tortellini make this salad a delicious Italian classic, and dinner will be on the table in under 30 minutes.
- 1 (19 oz) pkg frozen tricolor tortellini
- ⅓ cup Kalamata olives
- ½ (0.75 oz) pkg fresh basil
- 8 oz BelGioioso fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1 (11 oz) pkg Buitoni pesto sauce with basil
- Prepare the tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, chop the olives. Remove the basil leaves from the stem and slice on the bias.
- Set all ingredients except for the fresh basil in a large bowl, and stir together. Garnish with fresh basil. Serve family style.
- July 2018
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- May 2017
- 5 ingredients