Try this popular Thai appetizer at your next get-together.
- 2 lbs chicken wings and drumettes
- 2 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- ½ (8 oz) jar Thai peanut satay sauce
- 4 carrots peeled
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Set the chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. Whisk yogurt and 2 tbsp Thai peanut sauce together until well combined. Season with salt (in moderation) and pepper.
- Add seasoned yogurt to the bag with the chicken and shake to coat fully. (For best results, allow chicken to marinate for 10 min. or overnight.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and add marinated chicken, discarding excess yogurt. Bake for 18–20 min. or until an internal thermometer registers 165°F when inserted into the thickest part of the meat. Set broiler to high. Place wings under broiler for 4 min. until golden brown.
- While chicken bakes, slice the carrots and cucumber into spears. Mix together remaining peanut sauce with lime juice. Serve chicken with peanut sauce and sliced vegetables.
- S5 2017
- Calories 251kcal 13%
- Fat 14.7g 23%
- Saturated fat 4.0g 20%
- Carbs 11.6g 4%
- Sodium 177mg 7%
- 8.3g sugar
- 1.5g fiber
- 17.6g protein
- 58mg cholesterol