This classic potato salad is made with farm fresh eggs, potatoes, red onion, celery, and Miracle Whip. Ready in 25 minutes, it’s perfect for a picnic.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 ½ lbs baby potatoes
- 1 (5 oz) pkg diced red onion
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- ¾ cup light Miracle Whip dressing
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the eggs and potatoes and boil 10 min. Remove eggs; continue boiling potatoes 5 min. until fork tender. Rinse eggs under cold water, then peel and dice.
- Drain potatoes and rinse until cool, then dice. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, eggs, and celery. Add dressing and gently fold to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add sliced green onions for extra bite.
- Five Ingredient
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- 5 ingredients
- Celebrations Made Easy Cookbook
- June July 2017