Grilled chicken, pasta sauce, and mozzarella in a bun is a yummy Italian sandwich, and ready in 20 minutes, this recipe is the perfect easy weeknight meal.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp Prego pasta sauce
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse buns
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat grill to medium-high and place chicken breasts, seasoned to taste with salt and pepper, on an oiled grill grate. Cook for about 6–7 min. Turn and cook on the other side for an additional 6–7 min.
- While chicken is grilling, heat the pasta sauce in the microwave, about 1 min. on high. Spoon over the chicken breasts.
- When chicken is about 2 min. from being done, cover each breast with a slice of mozzarella and cook until cheese melts.
- Place breasts on buns and sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
- D2 2018
- take 5
- S5 2017
- 3 for $10
- Calories 386kcal 19%
- Fat 11.5g 18%
- Saturated fat 4.6g 23%
- Carbs 25.3g 8%
- Sodium 648mg 27%
- 4.1g sugar
- 1.3g fiber
- 42.5g protein
- 116mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?