Coleslaw and potato chips add the perfect crunch to these spicy barbecue burgers, and they’re ready in just 20 minutes!
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ cup spicy barbecue sauce
- 4 Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Hearty Rustic Potato Buns
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw
- 1 cup (about 1 oz) barbecue flavored potato chips
- Mix the beef and ¼ cup barbecue sauce in a large bowl. Season the beef mixture with salt and pepper. Shape the beef into 4 (4-inch) burgers.
- Heat an oiled skillet over medium heat for 1 min. Place the burgers on heated pan and cook for 6 min. Turn the burgers over and cook for an additional 6 min. or until cooked through. Meanwhile, toast the buns.
- To assemble the burgers, layer each as follows: 1 bottom bun half, 1 burger patty, 1 tbsp barbecue sauce, ¼ cup coleslaw, ¼ cup potato chips, and 1 top bun half. Serve with remaining barbecue sauce.
For added heat, top with a few jalapeño slices, and to transform into a cheeseburger, add Cheddar cheese slices.
- 20 minutes
- June/July 2017
- July 2018
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 5 ingredients