These potato packets are precooked in the microwave and finished on the grill to get all of the seared flavor with none of the hassle.
- 1 (24 oz) bag Steam Ready microwaveable red potatoes
- 1 (24 oz) pkg Steam Ready microwaveable fingerling potatoes
- 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ stick butter, softened
- Steam each bag of potatoes in the microwave, separately, for 5 min. Remove and let cool slightly before handling.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium-high and prepare the herb butter by finely chopping the rosemary and parsley. Mix together with garlic powder, lemon juice, and softened butter.
- Cut sheets of aluminum foil into 4 even pieces, about 18 inches long each. Divide potatoes evenly among 4 foil sheets, folding up the edges to create a pouch. Seal the packages tightly. Grill packets for 8–10 min. or until potatoes are lightly browned and fork tender.
- Open up the packets and top each with a heaping spoon of herb butter and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- June/July 2017