Naan bread topped with mozzarella, spinach, bacon, and egg make this mini pizza a satisfying breakfast, dinner, or lunch.
- 1 slice precooked bacon
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 (8.8 oz) pkg naan bread
- 2 large eggs
- Prepare a grill for indirect cooking by heating one half of the grill to medium-high heat, and the other half to the lowest heat setting. Reheat bacon in the microwave according to package directions. Squeeze liquid from spinach and place on paper towel.
- Sprinkle cheese and distribute spinach evenly between the 2 naan breads. Break bacon into large chunks and arrange on top of cheese and spinach. Transfer naan pizzas to sheet tray.
- Place pizzas on the half of the grill set to low heat. Crack an egg in the center of each one. Close the grill and cook, 8–10 min., until cheese is melted and egg is cooked through, rotating every 3–4 min. Slice pizzas and serve.
- August 2017
- July August 2021
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes
- 5 ingredients