Chicken, peppers, low-carb wraps, and cheese make for a classic fajita. Switch up the veggies to customize these fajitas for any time of the year.
- 1 (12 oz) pkg organic fajita blend vegetables
- 1 (9 oz) bag Perdue short cuts carved chicken breast grilled fajita-style
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 4 low-in-carb whole wheat wrap
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat a greased skillet on medium-high heat. Add the pepper mix and cook about 5 min., stirring often. Add the chicken and cook for an additional 5 min., continuing to stir often.
- Add salsa to chicken and pepper mixture and heat through.
- Lay wraps flat, spoon some of the chicken and pepper mixture in center. Add some of the shredded cheese and roll up to serve.
- Five Ingredient
- 5 ingredient
- August 2017
- July August 2021
- take 5
- 15 Minutes