- 2 (3.9 oz) pkgs Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 3 ⅓ cups Bakers ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- Few drops green food coloring
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 20 vanilla creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed and divided
- 12 JET-PUFFED BUNNY MALLOWS marshmallows
- ½ cup jelly beans
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, tint coconut with food coloring.
- Add Cool Whip and half the cookie crumbs to pudding; stir just until blended.
- Spread pudding mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish; sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs and coconut.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Decorate with marshmallows and jelly beans as shown in photo.
Recipe and image courtesy of Kraft Heinz.
- Calories 337kcal 17%
- Fat 18.1g 28%
- Saturated fat 12.8g 64%
- Carbs 41.8g 14%
- Sodium 286mg 12%
- 26.7g sugar
- 3.4g fiber
- 4.0g protein
- 14mg cholesterol