Serve this caprese salad warm or cold. Linguine is tossed with pesto, mozzarella, and cherry tomatoes for a delicious meal fast.
- 1 (9 oz) pkg Buitoni linguine
- 1 pint red cherry tomatoes
- ½ lemon
- 4 oz Belgioioso Mozzarella Ciliegine
- ½ (7 oz) container Buitoni pesto
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- While pasta cooks, half the cherry tomatoes and squeeze juice from lemon. Cut the mozzarella into bite-sized chunks. Toss hot pasta in pesto sauce to coat noodles.
- Add tomatoes, lemon juice, and cheese and toss until mixture is fully combined. Serve warm or cold.
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- September 2017
- 15 Minutes
- 5 ingredients