Packed with pantry staples, this meal can be tossed together any night of the week and is just as delicious when it’s reheated.
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 zucchini
- 1 (15 oz) canned chickpeas
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 (14.75 oz) can cream style corn
- 1 (13.6 oz) can light coconut milk
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat and add the onion. Cook onion until soft, about 2 min. While onion cooks, slice the zucchini into ½-inch rounds. Rinse and drain the chickpeas. Add zucchini, chickpeas, and garlic powder to the pot. Season with salt (in moderation) and pepper. Cook for an additional 2 min.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well to mix. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer, stirring occasionally for 8–10 min. Serve by itself or over rice.
- September 2017
- 15 Minutes