These individual pizzas are great as a party appetizer or fun after school snack.
- 3 English muffins, halved
- ½ orange bell pepper
- ¾ cup tomato sauce
- 1 (8 oz) pkg shredded mozzarella
- 12 sliced black olives
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the English muffin halves on a greased baking sheet.
- Thinly slice bell pepper and cut slices into 1-inch pieces. Spoon 2 tbsp tomato sauce on each English muffin half, spreading into an even layer. Decorate the pizza with cheese, bell peppers, and black olives to resemble a monster’s or mummy’s face.
- Bake until cheese has melted, about 6 min.
To make a mummy, sprinkle some of the cheese over the olive eyes. For a monster, use the bell peppers as teeth and a nose.
- Five Ingredients
- October 2017
- 15 Minutes
- 5 ingredients