- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 slice white bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 lb extra-lean ground beef
- 6 slices Oscar Mayer Bacon, finely chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped onions
- 1 egg, beaten
- 6 Kraft Big Slice Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 6 bakery-style hamburger buns, split
- 6 tbsp. Kraft Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, cut into 6 slices
- Heat greased grill to medium heat.
- Add milk to bread in large bowl; stir to evenly moisten bread. Let stand 1 min. Add next 4 ingredients; mix just until blended. Shape into 6 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- Grill 4 to 5 min. on each side or until done (160ºF); top with cheese. Add buns, cut sides down, to grill; grill 1 min. or until buns are lightly toasted.
- Spread buns with mayo; fill with lettuce, tomatoes and cheeseburgers.
Recipe provided by Kraft Heinz
- Oscar Mayer
- Calories 699kcal 35%
- Fat 49.1g 76%
- Saturated fat 17.9g 89%
- Carbs 29.5g 10%
- Sodium 841mg 35%
- 5.2g sugar
- 1.8g fiber
- 32.9g protein
- 148mg cholesterol