Make these super easy, chocolate cookies for your next Halloween bash!
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) pkg chocolate sandwich cookies
- Pour the dark chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 2 min., stirring every 30 seconds. Repeat for the white chocolate. Place white chocolate in small resealable plastic bag and seal, pushing excess air out.
- Dip the sandwich cookies into the dark chocolate to coat fully, using a fork to help turn and coat the cookies. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Snip one corner of the plastic bag containing the white chocolate. Draw three circles, like a bullseye, with the melted white chocolate on the chocolate-covered cookies. Drag a toothpick from the center outward to create a spider web. Repeat for remaining cookies.
- October 2017