- 1 large egg
- ½ (17.3 oz) pkg Pepperidge Farm puff pastry sheet
- ¼ cup finely chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ cup cranberry chutney
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Beat the egg and 1 tbsp water in a small bowl with a fork or whisk. Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 12-inch square. Cut into 25 (2¼ -inch) squares. Toast the walnuts and finely chop.
- Spoon about 1 tsp cheese in the center of each pastry square. Top each with about ½ tsp chutney and about ½ tsp walnuts. Brush 2 opposite pastry corners with the egg mixture. Fold the pastry corners up over the filling and and press firmly to seal, then fold over to one side, forming an open-ended envelope. Brush the filled pastries with the egg mixture. Place the pastries onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 15 min., until the pastries are golden brown.
- Five Ingredient
- December 2017
- take 5
- 5 ingredients