- ½ cup Nature's Promise® Ghee
- ½ cup Nature's Promise® Refined Coconut Oil
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ cups Nature's Promise® Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add the ghee, coconut oil, brown and white sugar to a mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer, stand mixer, or by hand for 2-3 minutes or until mixtures becomes a light white color.
- Add the egg and vanilla, mix until smooth.
- Sift the flour and baking soda. Add to the bowl and mix until incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips. Place cookie batter in the freezer for 5 minutes to get hard.
- Drop large spoonful’s of the cookie batter out on an ungreased cookie tray. Bake for 10 – 12 mins or until cookies are lightly browned on the bottom but soft in the center. Remove and cook on a wire cooling rack.
- Nature's Promise