Skip the takeout and try this healthier version loaded with lean chicken, veggies, and whole grain rice.
- 1 head broccoli
- ½ small head red cabbage
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 orange
- ½ cup sesame ginger dressing
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Brown Rice
- 2 cups shredded Nature's Promise® Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Cut the broccoli into small florets. Cut the cabbage into thin wedges. On a large baking sheet, toss broccoli with 1 tbsp oil and push to one side of the pan. Arrange cabbage on the other side of the pan and brush all over with remaining 1 tbsp oil. Season with salt. Bake 20 min., until broccoli is tender.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, squeeze the juice from the orange and whisk in the dressing. Prepare the rice according to package directions.
- Chop roasted cabbage, discarding core. Divide rice among 4 bowls. Top with broccoli, cabbage, chicken, and carrots. Drizzle dressing over and top with the cilantro.
Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
- January 2018
- Guiding Stars