- 1 (9.3 oz) pkg HERSHEY'S Bon Bon Bells
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 (10 oz) bag Jet-Puffed marshmallows or 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's Rice Krispies cereal
- 9 orange pieces Reese’s PIECES Candies
- 27 brown or yellow pieces Reese’s PIECES Candies
- 2 tbsp Hershey's Kitchens semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 18 Nature's Promise thin pretzel sticks
- 3 Twizzlers PULL 'N PEEL candy pieces
- Remove wrappers from chocolate bells; set aside. Cover tray with wax paper.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows; heat and stir until
completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal; stir until well coated. Cool slightly. With buttered hands form 9 (1-1/2 inch)
balls; place on prepared tray. Form 9 (1-3/4 inch) balls; flatten slightly and mold around
chocolate piece reshaping into ball. Repeat above procedure with 9 (2 inch) balls. Stack balls
to form snowman.
- Add brown or yellow REESE'S PIECES Candies for buttons, orange REESE'S PIECE Candy
placed vertically for nose, chocolate chips for eyes and pretzel sticks for arms. Separate
TWIZZLER pieces into 3 strand sections. Tie section around snowman neck and top with
chocolate bell for hat. Makes 8 to 9 (4 inch) snowmen.
If cereal mixture cools too much it will not stick to candy bell. Cereal mixture remains
very flexible for several hours so can be molded back into shape. Snowman can be stabilized
with toothpicks, but remember to remove before eating. If decorative pieces won't stick to
snowmen they can be "glued" on with melted chocolate or frosting. Decorate "hats" with
decorative candy pieces, if desired.
Recipe and image provided by HERSHEY.
- Calories 400kcal 20%
- Fat 14.6g 23%
- Saturated fat 8.9g 44%
- Carbs 70.0g 23%
- Sodium 206mg 9%
- 44.9g sugar
- 2.3g fiber
- 4.5g protein
- 10mg cholesterol