You’ll never miss the tortillas in this lighter spin on a Mexican classic.
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Free from Whole Grain Brown Rice
- 1 (15.5 oz) can pinto beans
- 1 (7 oz) pkg diced tri-peppers
- 1 ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 romaine lettuce heart
- 1 lime
- ½ (16 oz) container guacamole
- 1 cup Nature's Promise Organic Salsa
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- Heat the rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse the beans. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine beans, peppers, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Thinly slice the romaine lettuce. When rice is done, cover and microwave beans 2–3 min., until hot. Cut the lime into wedges.
- To assemble, divide rice among 4 bowls. Top with bean mixture and lettuce. Dollop guacamole and salsa on top. Garnish with cilantro leaves and lime wedges.
Spice it up with your fave Tex-Mex toppings like pickled jalapeños, sour cream, or cheese!
- 15 min
- S3 2018
- Calories 704kcal 35%
- Fat 16.6g 26%
- Saturated fat 5.2g 26%
- Carbs 122.5g 41%
- Sodium 887mg 37%
- 6.5g sugar
- 15.6g fiber
- 19.6g protein
- 0mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?