Store-bought crust and sauce gets the job done in less time than delivery—with tastier results, too!
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup Nature's Promise Organic Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- ½ small zucchini
- ½ small yellow summer squash
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Brush a large baking sheet with the oil. Place the crust on the baking sheet. Squeeze the spinach until very dry.
- In a medium bowl, combine the spinach and sauce. Spread all over crust. Top with the mozzarella.
- Thinly slice the zucchini and summer squash. Arrange on top of cheese. Bake 20 min., until bottom of crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the parsley. Garnish pizza with crushed red pepper and parsley.
- D2 2018 Local Heroes
- S3 2018
- Calories 240kcal 12%
- Fat 8.7g 13%
- Saturated fat 3.3g 16%
- Carbs 30.5g 10%
- Sodium 440mg 18%
- 5.1g sugar
- 5.0g fiber
- 12.2g protein
- 16mg cholesterol