- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 48 lollipop sticks
- 48 pretzel twists, cut in half
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 (4 oz) pkg semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 (4 oz) pkg mini candy button eyes
- 1 (4 oz) pkg cinnamon red hot candies
- Melt the baking chocolate in the microwave. About 1 – 11/2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended. Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip one end of each lollipop stick in small amount of chocolate; insert into center of ball. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate. Decorate with remaining ingredients to resemble reindeer.
- Place on prepared pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Store in refrigerator.
Recipe provided by OREO.
- Calories 106kcal 5%
- Fat 5.5g 8%
- Saturated fat 2.7g 14%
- Carbs 14.2g 5%
- Sodium 71mg 3%
- 9.2g sugar
- 0.7g fiber
- 1.2g protein
- 5mg cholesterol