Enhancing store-bought pico de gallo with mango and lime juice transforms it into a tropical salsa for spiced fish fillets.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 4 (about 1 ¼ lbs) skin-on salmon fillets
- 1 (12 oz) pkg frozen cauliflower rice
- ½ ripe mango
- 1 lime
- ½ cup refrigerated pico de gallo
- Set grill to medium. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, curry powder, salt, and pepper. Rub the curry mixture on the top and sides of salmon. Grill the fillets, skin side down and covered, 6–8 min., until cooked through. Remove salmon with stiff spatula, leaving skin behind if it sticks.
- Meanwhile, heat the cauliflower rice according to package directions. Peel and finely dice the mango. Juice the lime into a medium bowl.
- To bowl with lime juice, add the mango, pico de gallo, and salt. Toss until combined. Spoon the mango salsa over the salmon and serve with cauliflower rice.
- Fifteen Minutes
- May 2018
- 15 Minutes