Traditional salads in Greece skip the lettuce and use large chunks of fresh vegetables instead.
- 4 plum tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 (8 oz) pkg chunck feta
- 1 (3 oz) pkg capers drained
- ¼ cup Greek dressing
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges.
- Slice the cucumber in half lengthwise and cut into ½-inch chunks.
- Cut the feta into ½-inch chunks.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, and capers.
- Add the dressing and toss to combine. Top with feta.
- Seven Minutes
- July August 2021
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- June 2018
- 5 ingredients
- 7 Minutes