The contrast of the sweetness of the potatoes with the savoriness of the blue cheese makes for a knockout combination.
- 2 ½ lbs sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ½ cup Nature's Promise Organic Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 green onions
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Peel and cube the sweet potatoes. Add to a large pot with salt and cover with water. Bring to a boil on high and cook 10–12 min., until just fork-tender. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, stir the lemon juice, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic. Add hot potatoes to vinegar mixture and gently toss until well coated. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Thinly slice the green onions. Stir green onions and blue cheese into dressing.
- Add dressing to sweet potatoes. Gently fold to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 6 hours.
- guiding star
- June 2018