Blending the berries while they’re still frozen helps create the perfect sorbet texture without an ice cream machine.
- 1 (½ inch) chunk fresh ginger
- ⅔ cup Nature's Promise Free From Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 2 (10 oz) bags frozen Nature's Promise Organic Berry Medley
- Peel the ginger and thinly slice.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry juice cocktail, sugar, and ginger. Heat on medium 3–4 min., until sugar dissolves, stirring often. Let cool, then stir in lemon juice
- In a blender, purée cranberry juice mixture and berries until smooth. Transfer to a metal 8x8-inch baking pan. Cover with plastic and freeze 2–3 hours, until solid but still scoopable.
- 14 Minutes
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- Fourteen Minutes
- June 2018
- 5 ingredients