All your favorite nacho fixings come together to make one outrageous burger.
- 1 lb 85% lean ground beef
- 4 slices Nature's Promise Thin Sliced Cheddar Cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- ¾ cup prepared guacamole
- ½ cup salsa
- Set grill to medium-high. Form the ground beef into 4 patties and season with salt and pepper. Cook burgers 3–4 min. per side for medium, or until desired doneness.
- Top each patty with a slice of cheese and cook, covered, 1–2 min., until cheese has melted.
- Toast the buns.
- Divide the guacamole among the bottoms of buns. Top each with hamburger patty.
- Top each burger with 2 tbsp salsa and finish with top bun. Serve immediately.
- Fifteen Minutes
- July August 2021
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- June 2018
- 15 Minutes
- 5 ingredients