Having shrimp and broccoli cook in the already-boiling water for the tortellini is a shortcut for a fast meal.
- 1 (20 oz) pkg fresh cheese tortellini
- 1 (10 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Fresh Organic Broccoli Florets
- 1 (16 oz) pkg small raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup basil
- ½ cup Nature's Promise Organic Caesar Dressing with Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 lemon
- In a large pot, cook tortellini according to package directions. Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces. Add broccoli and shrimp 3 min. before pasta is done cooking. Drain and reserve.
- Thinly slice the basil. In a 12-inch skillet, add Caesar dressing, milk, Parmesan, and peas. Heat to a simmer on high and cook 1 min., stirring. Remove from heat.
- Into sauce, grate all the zest from lemon and juice from half the fruit. Toss with reserved shrimp and tortellini mixture. Garnish with basil to serve.
- Savory Sunday
- S2 2018
- Calories 676kcal 34%
- Fat 20.3g 31%
- Saturated fat 7.0g 35%
- Carbs 84.3g 28%
- Sodium 1595mg 66%
- 6.1g sugar
- 4.6g fiber
- 41.8g protein
- 238mg cholesterol