Crusty Italian ciabatta gets slathered in garlic butter and grilled for a side dish your guests will love.
- 2 loaves Nature's Promise Free from Ciabatta
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 (0.75 oz) pkg fresh chives
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Set grill to medium-high. Cut open the ciabatta lengthwise. Grill 3–4 min. per side, until grill marks form.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, pulse the parsley, chives, and garlic until finely chopped. Add the butter, oil, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper. Pulse until well combined. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Spread butter mixture on cut sides of ciabatta. Place pieces of ciabatta back together to form whole loaves. Wrap each with foil and place on grill. Grill 2 min. per side. Cut up before serving.
- August 2018