Nutrient-rich veggies make up the base of this deliciously versatile sauce. Spoon it over grilled pork chops or toss it with tortellini for an easy summer meal.
- 1 (5 oz) container Nature's Promise® Organic Spring Mix and Baby Kale
- ½ (16 oz) pkg frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Add the spinach and kale to a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic and microwave 2 min., until wilted.
- To blender, add wilted greens, peas, olive oil, lemon juice, and Parmesan cheese. Blend until mostly smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- 8 Minutes
- August 2018
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- guiding star
- Eight Minutes
- 5 ingredients