Precut veggies and tender, quick-cooking strip steak get this home-cooked classic on your table in a flash.
- 8 oz curly egg noodles
- 1 lb boneless NY strip streak
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (8 oz) pkg sliced mushrooms
- ¾ cup diced onions
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup low-sodium beef stock
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Cook the noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut the beef into 1-inch cubes. Season with salt and pepper. Toss beef with the flour. In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on high, then add beef. Cook 2 min. per side, until browned.
- Add the mushrooms, onions, and garlic. Cook 2 min., stirring often. Add the stock and peas. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 3 min., stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream. Serve over egg noodles.
- Fifteen Minutes
- September 2018
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes