Two restaurant favorites rolled into one, this ultra-fast dinner makes use of pantry staples like jarred sauce and flour tortillas.
- Cooking spray
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup Nature's Promise Organic Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1 (8 oz) pkg sliced white mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Line 2 baking sheets with foil and coat with cooking spray. Arrange 4 tortillas on pans.
- Spread the sauce on tortillas, leaving ¼-inch rim. Sprinkle half of mozzarella over sauce. Divide the bell peppers and mushrooms among the tortillas and top with remaining mozzarella and remaining 4 flour tortillas.
- Coat tops with cooking spray. Bake 10 min., until golden brown and crispy, turning over halfway through. Serve with additional pizza sauce, if desired.
- Fifteen Minutes
- September 2018
- 15 Minutes