The smoky sweetness of maple syrup is the perfect match for barbecue sauce. Roast chicken and potatoes turn this recipe into a comfort-food classic.
- 1 (24 oz) bag baby potato medley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup Nature's Promise Organic Original Barbecue Sauce
- 8 (about 2 ½ lbs) small bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Cut the baby potatoes into ¼-inch slices and place in a large bowl. Add the oil to potatoes and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange in single layer on a large, foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 25 min., until tender.
- Meanwhile, to a large baking dish, add the maple syrup. Whisk in the barbecue sauce. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange chicken in single layer, skin-sides up, and add to oven. Bake 25-30 min., until cooked through. Serve chicken with potatoes.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley for a pop of color.
- take 5
- S7 2018
- Calories 878kcal 44%
- Fat 54.0g 83%
- Saturated fat 14.0g 70%
- Carbs 45.0g 15%
- Sodium 441mg 18%
- 14.0g sugar
- 4.0g fiber
- 50.0g protein
- 278mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?