- 1 (10.9 oz) box Kellogg's EGGO Minis Homestyle Waffles
- 5 (1.55 oz) HERSHEY´S milk chocolate bars
- Rainbow nonpareils or sprinkles
- 10 regular-sized marshmallows
- Prepare mini waffles according to package directions.*
Cool completely. Line cookie sheet or tray with wax paper; set aside.
- Remove wrappers from chocolate bars. Set aside 3 whole chocolate bars plus 4 chocolate bar sections. Break remaining bars into pieces; place in small microwave-safe container such as custard cup. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 15 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred. Dip 20 waffles about 1/3 of the way into melted chocolate. Shake off excess chocolate; place on prepared sheet. Immediately add nonpareils. Refrigerate about 5 minutes or until chocolate has firmed.
- Cut marshmallows in half and break remaining chocolate bars into sections. Set aside.
- To make each waffle s’more, place plain waffle on paper plate or paper towel. Top with 2 chocolate bar sections and marshmallow half. Microwave at MEDIUM 10 to 15 seconds or until marshmallow puffs. Top with chocolate-dipped waffle. Bottom waffle may be hot; cool slightly before eating. Makes 20 waffle sliders.
* Directions are for entire package of mini waffles. Fewer can be made. Each slider will need 2 waffles, 1/2 marshmallow and 2 chocolate bar sections with extra melted chocolate and sprinkles if desired.
Recipe Adapted from S’mores Waffle Sliders recipe featured on the Mom On Timeout blog.
- Calories 115kcal 6%
- Fat 4.8g 7%
- Saturated fat 2.3g 11%
- Carbs 16.2g 5%
- Sodium 108mg 5%
- 8.7g sugar
- 0.7g fiber
- 2.0g protein
- 5mg cholesterol