These creepy peepers will be a huge hit at your next Halloween party. Make them ahead and keep them in the fridge for up to a day before the big bash.
- 4 oz sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 oz) jar sliced pimientos
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- Water crackers, for serving
- Grate the Cheddar. Drain the pimientos and finely chop half. Thinly slice the remaining pimientos into skinny strands.
- In a large bowl, with a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, Cheddar, chopped pimientos, garlic powder, lemon juice, and pepper until well combined.
- With mini scooper, scoop and roll cheese mixture into balls. Press 1 slice black olive onto each ball. Place thinly sliced pimientos around olive. Serve with crackers.
- Fifteen Minutes
- October 2018
- 15 Minutes