Cheese? Yes, please! Amping up the sweet flavor of corn muffins by adding some sharp Cheddar takes these from sideshow to main attraction.
- Baking spray
- 1 (8.5 oz) box corn muffin mix
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup whole milk
- ⅔ cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with baking spray.
- Prepare the corn muffin mix according to package directions, using the egg and milk. Gently fold in the corn kernels and Cheddar.
- Divide batter among greased cups. Bake 15–20 min., until golden brown. Cool slightly on wire rack before removing from pan.