- 1 (18.8 oz) pkg Shady Brook Farms Cranberry & Jalapeño Turkey Patties
- 4 brioche buns
- 4 slices pepper Jack cheese
- 4 tbsp avocado ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cabbage mix (See recipe below)
- 1 cup pickled red onions (See recipe below)
- 1 cup guacamole
Shredded Cabbage Mix
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 tbsp diced white onion
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
Pickled Red Onions
- 1 cup julienned onions
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsps black pepper
- Prior to cooking the turkey patties, prepare the pickled red onions and the shredded cabbage mix.
- For the shredded cabbage mix, mix together all of the ingredients. Allow to sit for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Preheat outdoor grill to 550°F and lightly oil the grates.
- Place the turkey patties on the grill and cook 4 minutes then flip.
- Top with cheese and cook until they reach a minimum internal temperature of 165° F (approximately 4 additional minutes). Use a meat thermometer to confirm internal temperature.
- While turkey patties are cooking, heat the buns in the oven or in a toaster (Optional).
- Spread bottom bun with 1 Tbsp. each of Avocado ranch.
- Top with ¼ cup shredded cabbage mix, then ¼ cup pickled red onions.
- Place turkey patty on top of the onions. Spoon the guacamole on top of turkey patty. Cover with top bun.
- Place on a platter and serve immediately.
Recipe provided by Shady Brook Farms®.
- Calories 709kcal 35%
- Fat 42.4g 65%
- Saturated fat 12.9g 65%
- Carbs 62.6g 21%
- Sodium 5484mg 229%
- 23.4g sugar
- 14.9g fiber
- 29.6g protein
- 28mg cholesterol