These chicken wings go from finger food to fabulous feast with the addition of sweet roasted peppers, lemon-garlic sauce, and a crusty baguette.
- 2 small bell peppers
- 2 lbs attached chicken wings (about 12)
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 baguette
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Arrange 1 oven rack 6 inches from broiler heat source and another in middle of oven. Preheat oven to 450°F. Seed and cut the peppers into 1-inch chunks. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels.
- On a large baking sheet, toss chicken, peppers, smoked paprika, and oil. Season with salt and black pepper. Spread out in single layer.
- Roast chicken and peppers 15 min. on middle oven rack. Set oven to broil. Move baking sheet to top rack. Broil 10 min., until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, with garlic press, crush the garlic into a small bowl. Add the mayonnaise and lemon juice. Stir to combine. Serve the chicken and peppers with lemon mayonnaise and baguette. Garnish with the parsley.
- November 2018
- Budget Friendly
- $10 Meals
- guiding star