Packed with nutrient-rich kale, this soup is great as a hearty lunch, dinner, or even an afternoon snack.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup diced onions
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ (12 oz) bag Nature's Promise Organic Kale
- 2 (15.5 oz) cans reduced-sodium cannellini beans, drained
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 dinner rolls
- In a large pot, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the onions and garlic. Season with salt. Cook 5 min., stirring often.
- Add the kale and cook 2 min., until slightly wilted, stirring often. Add the beans, broth, and water. Heat to a boil on high. Simmer 2 min.
- Stir in the Parmesan and lemon juice. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with dinner rolls.
- Fifteen Minutes
- November 2018
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes