There’s never been an easier way to impress guests than with this seasoned butter spooned over sirloin. Serve with baked potatoes and a green salad.
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 (12 oz each) boneless beef sirloin steaks
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp capers in brine, drained
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Add steaks to skillet and cook 4–5 min. per side for medium-rare. Transfer to cutting board and let rest 5 min.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the butter 1 min., until melted. Stir in the capers.
- Thinly slice steaks and drizzle with caper butter. Garnish with the parsley.
- Fifteen Minutes
- December 2018
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 15 Minutes
- 5 ingredients