Corn flakes are the not-so-secret ingredient for the ultimate crunchy breading in this dinner that’s a winner with adults and kids alike.
- Cooking spray
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (1 lb) pkg Nature's Promise® Chicken Breast Tenders
- 4 cups corn flakes
- ½ cup barbeque sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place a wire rack inside a rimmed baking sheet. Coat rack with the cooking spray.
- Place the eggs in a small baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth. Add the chicken tenders and toss to coat.
- To a food processor, add the cornflakes and pulse until mostly crushed. Transfer to a shallow dish. Coat chicken tenders in cornflakes, pressing to adhere. Place on wire rack.
- Bake chicken tenders 20 min., until golden brown and cooked through. Season with salt to taste. Serve with the barbecue sauce.
- December 2018
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 5 ingredients