Chili powder and guac give these burgers a Mexican feel, while shredded zucchini adds extra nutrients to the turkey patty.
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 (16 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Free from Ground Turkey Breast
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- ¼ cup prepared guacamole
- On a box grater, coarsely grate the zucchini into a large bowl. Mix in the turkey and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper. Form into 4 (½-inch-thick) patties.
- Heat a greased 12-inch nonstick skillet on medium. Add burger patties and cook 4 min., until browned on bottoms. Turn over and cover skillet with lid. Cook another 4 min., until cooked through
- Toast the burger buns. Serve burgers on buns, topped with guacamole.
Pile on veggies like sliced tomatoes, red onion, sprouts, or sliced cucumbers.
- Fifteeen Minutes
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes
- 5 ingredients
- January 2019