Crumbled feta plus dried cranberries give this salad a sweet-and-savory spin. Assemble the night before and shake everything together right before eating.
- 2 tbsp light balsamic vinaigrette
- ½ cup shredded (matchstick) carrots
- 2 cups mixed greens
- ¾ cup (about 4 oz) chopped cooked chicken breast
- ¼ cup reduced-sugar dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp fat-free feta crumbles
- 4 whole-grain crackers
- To a portable plastic container, add the vinaigrette. Top with the carrots, then the greens, chicken, cranberries, and feta. Cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to eat, shake sealed container to distribute vinaigrette. Eat salad with the crackers.
- S1 2019
- Calories 463kcal 23%
- Fat 15.6g 24%
- Saturated fat 4.2g 21%
- Carbs 54.3g 18%
- Sodium 871mg 36%
- 17.6g sugar
- 5.6g fiber
- 27.1g protein
- 58mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?