A fun take on a morning classic, this egg sandwich swaps out traditional toast for crispy waffles. Add a drizzle of syrup for a sweet and savory vibe.
- 4 Nature's Promise® Organic Homestyle Waffles
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 slices low-sodium ham
- Toast the waffles according to package directions.
- In an 8-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter on medium-low. In a small bowl, beat the eggs until smooth and add to skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 4‒5 min., stirring often, until mostly set. Remove from heat.
- Divide eggs between 2 waffles. Top each with 1 slice cheese and 1 slice ham. Place remaining waffles on top.
- Ten Minutes
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- February 2019
- 10 Minutes
- 5 ingredients