A universally loved combo shines in these fluffy pancakes that will please adults and kids alike.
- 18 tbsp (1 cup + 2 tbsp) all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp melted butter, divided
- ¾ cup peanut butter chips, divided
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and baking powder. Stir to combine. Add the bananas to a medium bowl and mash with a fork. Into bananas, add milk, egg, oil, and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Add dry ingredients into the banana mixture. Stir until combined; mixture should be slightly lumpy.
- Brush a 12-inch nonstick skillet with 1 tbsp melted butter and heat on medium. By ¼-cupfuls, ladle batter into the skillet to form pancakes, sprinkling 1 tbsp peanut butter chips onto each. Cook 1–2 min., until edges begin to set and bubbles appear.
- Flip pancakes and cook another 2 min. Transfer to a plate. Repeat until all the batter and peanut butter chips are used, brushing with more butter as needed.
Serve these with your favorite syrup or a dollop of vanilla yogurt.
- S2 2019
- Calories 545kcal 27%
- Fat 26.6g 41%
- Saturated fat 13.4g 67%
- Carbs 62.5g 21%
- Sodium 320mg 13%
- 27.1g sugar
- 1.9g fiber
- 12.6g protein
- 89mg cholesterol