Boneless chicken thighs cook up quickly but stay juicy in this easy version of a restaurant favorite. Pairing it with brown rice adds fiber, while guacamole brings major flavor.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Free from Whole Grain Brown Rice
- ¼ cup prepared guacamole
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium. Add the peppers and onions. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 5 min., until golden, stirring often.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken into ½-inch chunks. Add to skillet, along with the chili powder. Season with salt. Cook 7 min., stirring often, until chicken is cooked through.
- Heat the rice according to package directions. Divide among 4 bowls. Top with chicken mixture and dollop with the guacamole.
- Fifteen Minutes
- April 2019
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes